Top 10 Things To Do in Sydney
October 13, 2016
Sydney is blessed with many natural assets from its combination of surf beaches, sparkling harbour, beautiful public gardens, harbour islands and unspoilt foreshores. Australia’s largest city is jam-packed with things to do:
1. Talk to the animals at Taronga Zoo.
2. Go backstage at Sydney Opera House.
3. Scale the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge.
4. Walk the infamous Bondi to Coogee trail.
5. Dine at one of the restaurants on Circular Quay.
6. Discover Sydney’s convict past at The Rocks.
7. Sail on Sydney Harbour.
8. Explore the Royal Botanic Gardens.
9. Check out Sydney Harbour’s Cockatoo Island.
10. Spend a day at the beach.
There really is nothing more spectacular than Australia’s Harbour City on a blue sky day.